1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS
3. USER CODE OF CONDUCT
Users of Transferr must adhere to the Code of Conduct. It is a violation:
1. To use Transferr and related services to abuse, threaten, harass, impersonate another Transferr user or in any way attempt to reduce the quality of another Transferr user's experience.
2.To use Transferr to bookmark, share or transmit content that is defamatory, racist, abusive, sexist, obscene, pornographic, offensive, libellous or in any other way violates any Local and/or International Law and/or Right of any third party or group.
3. To use Transferr for any illegal purpose. By using Transferr you agree to comply with any applicable Local and/or International Law regarding online content and behaviour.
4. To use any unauthorised, automated means to access, add, edit or delete content, information and preferences.
5. To use any action that will cause an unnecessary strain, stress or interference with the site and its supporting infractructure.
6. To use any automated or technical means to bypass password, username or any other method of security in order to access personal information, including the user's own information.
7. To register or use Transferr with the intention of initiating activity considered illegal by Local and/or International Law.
8. To sell or to otherwise trade you Transferr account for goods, services or currency.
9. To specifically and intentionally disobey this User Code of Conduct.
4. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
6. TRANSFERR BRANDING AND TRURL
In no way is Transferr responsible for the actions, comments and content of its users online or offline. In no way shall Transferr be liable under contact, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory with respect to the site, its content and services.
Transferr, Transferr logo, Transferr icons, images and content provided by Transferr are the sole trademarks and copyright of Transferr, James Lord and Angus Ware. Images of sites and logos of linking sites are the property of the respective companies and are not affiliated, related or joined to Transferr in any way. Under no circumstance shall any persons, company or service display information belonging to Transferr, use the name Transferr in relation to the internet or online service, its graphics, source or any of its intellectual property without prior consent from Transferr itself or prominently mentioning and referencing Transferr as the source of the information, trademarks, graphics, or source for any of its intellectual property.